This week we have a rather short list, nevertheless still quite interesting.
- We should always aim to be as efficient as possible. Efficient JAX-RS: Conditional GETs & PUTs discusses how to leverage the JAX-RS API in order to be performant and scalable.
- Do you know Vert.x? It’s a very nice and intuitive toolkit to build reactive applications on the JVM. Check out what happens when Weld meets Vert.x.
- Java 8 was released two years ago and in 2016 Java 8 is picking up some steam, you can check this and more at Plumbr – Java version and vendor data analysed: 2016.
- Working solo or remote? Check out Kite, your virtual pair programming partner. Still missing some big IDEs names but the plugins are open source, feel free to improve or add your own plugin.
- Technology Radar by ThoughtWorks is always a great source for the next trendy technologies and tools. Mike Mason talks about the Macro Trends in the Technology Industry, with interesting topics ranging from team work to productivity.
- Writing email templates? Need inspiration? Check out Good Email Copy and get a peak where the email trend and design is heading to.
Time to say goodbye and see you next week.